City Forms & Applications

Building Permits: Please visit our Zoning & Building page for more information.

Building Reservations: 
Reservations are available for the City Park Pavilion, Legion Shelter, and Bandshell. We also take reservations for Riverside Arena and the Riverside Arena event room during hockey's off-season. Click here to find out more.

*We are not renting out the Council Chambers at City Hall for private events at this time. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The Pavilion at the Moose Lake City Park is available for rent in non-winter months, or check out the Soo Line Event Center.

I&I Inspections: 
Please visit our Inflow & Infiltration page to learn more.

Peddler's Permits:
Peddlers permits require the application, Operator Certificate of Compliance, and a copy of a valid driver's license. Please know where you plan to operate and get permission from the property owner. Permits are offered on a daily, monthly and annual basis.